Join Shifu Eleonora, Ying Pang and Ruud Vercammen to experience various internal styles and learn about Chinese medicine. The training will take 6 hours a day and it is divided into 4 hours of training in the morning and 2 hours in the early evening. This to avoid the hottest hours of the day.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
During the summer camp you will practice and gain more knowledge about:
- Basic Daoyin Qigong exercises
- Daoyin Yangsheng Taji jin form, first form
- Daoyin Dao fundamentals
- Basic foundations of Tai Chi
- Eight fundamental movements of Baguazhang
- Xingyiquan five element fist, partner training
- Xingyiquan five element basic Qiang
- Tuishou: partner exercise
- Theory about Chinese culture, medicine and philosophy
5:45 bus leaving from the hotel to the Academy of Harmony
6:00 – 8:00 Dao Yi Qi Gong
8:00 – 9:00 breakfast
9:00 – 11:00 diverse training
11:00 – 12:00 lunch
12:00 – 17:00 break
17:00 – 19:00 diverse training
20:30 bus from the Academy to the hotel
|Master Henny Eleonora||Master Ying Pang||Ruud Vercammen|
|Traditional Kungfu. Founder of the Academy of Harmony, Liu He Men School and Guo Shu Cup||Tai Chi and Pakua||Traditional Chinese Medicine Therapist|
HOW TO APPLY / ATTEND
- Make sure you are 18 and up! If not get a family member or guardian to make the journey with you.
- Fill out the application.
- We will go over your application, if you pass this phase we will send you a waiver and payment instructions.
- Complete the payment and submit the waiver.
- Book a flight landing in Venice, Italy (IT) on July 28, 2022. Note: check to see if you need a VISA.
TRAVEL AND COSTS
Arrival Airport: Venice Italy
Travel to and from the location:
- Car: +/- 15 min drive, 1,271 KM
Standard Hotel Udine Via Pier
Paolo Pasolini 4
33040 Pramadano UD, Italy
Check in starts at: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
Arrival date: July 28, 2022
Departure date: August 4, 2022
Package 1: 800€ includes 6 hours of training per day, meals and a shared hotel room.
Package 2: 400€ includes only the training. No meals, no hotel.
Late registration: XXX (for any application placed from XX date until start date)
Not Included in the price:
- Airline tickets to Italy
- Transport from the airport to the Academy
- Travel Insurance
- Visa (if applicable)
- Personal Shopping